Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Kiss Me (The Keatyn Chronicles) by Jillian Dodd

Kiss Me the 2nd book in the Keatyn Chronicles is now Live and available for download!

Leave a comment below and enter to win a e-book copy of Stalk Me, book 1






Synopsis:



I’ve always written scripts for my perfect life.
But no way could I have ever scripted this.
My life is so far from perfect, it’s not even funny.
All because of a stalker.
I’m at a boarding school where I have to lie about who I am.
I can’t see my family.
I’m tutoring a hottie god that tortures me with his smile.
The most popular girl already hates me.
But there’s this boy.
This hot, sweet, sexy boy.
So I’m going to stop trying to script my life and just live it.
Because who knows how long I have left.



/Kiss-The-Keatyn-Chronicles-ebook/dp/B00AEEFKZ2/-Kindle

Check out the first book in The Keatyn Chronicles that started it all




ebook/dp/B0090SXRXK/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1354073009&sr=1-1&keywords=stalk+me-Amazon link

/w/stalk-me-jillian-dodd/1112590747?ean=2940014844291-Nook link

Fantastic Series by a Fantastic Author Jillian Dodd




2 comments:

  1. The book sounds like our MC is about to indulge in some chance taking, which makes for some adventurous reading. Love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard so many amazing things about Jillian Dodd's That Boy and That Wedding! And now Stalk Me and Kiss Me! These have been on my TBR list and I can't wait to read them to experience the awesomeness that my friends speak of!

    I feel kind of embarrassed that I haven't got round to reading her books yet... *hangs head in shame* :(

    Thanks for the giveaway!

    Tess
    tess_halim(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete