Welcome to our stop on the book tour for Lennon's Rain. Our guest post has Chris Myers sharing destinations that would inspire any author - it's a fabulous list so be sure to check it out.
Title: Lennon’s Rain (Lennon’s Girls #2)
Author: Chris Myers
Genre: New Adult, Contemporary Romance 17+
Publication Date: September 15, 2013
Cover Designed By: BookOnTheEdge
Event organized by: Literati Author Services, Inc.
Sometimes in love, you choose wrong…
Eight years ago, Lennon lost his heart to Rain, and suddenly she’s back, all grown up and sexy as hell. At a sorority party, he convinces himself that outbidding every other guy for a body shot from Rain is for charity. But he knows better. He doesn’t want any guy, except him, tarnishing the memory of the little girl he proposed to in fifth grade.
Jinx loves Lennon and is past ready for him to make his move. With his sexual prowess, she worries why he hasn’t made any advances. She fears she is losing him, and the only way to keep him is to overcome her past and give him what he desires.
Rain knows Lennon is trouble. If she couldn’t say no to the gangly boy asking her to skateboard off some roof, how will she refuse Lennon’s seductive powers now that he is a man? Rain has many reasons to resist his charm. He has a girlfriend, he’s moving to LA with her, and Rain has no intention to march in the long parade of Lennon Tyler conquests.
Now, Lennon must choose. Someone has to lose, and that person could be him.
**WARNING: This book is New Adult Contemporary Romance and contains sexual content**
Twenty Awesome Destinations That Will Inspire Any Author
- Soak up the sun on the beaches of Moorea (Tahitian island)
- See the Terracotta Army in Xian, China
- Dive Pink Beach, Bonaire.
- Visit Neuschwanstein (Cinderella Castle), Schwangau, Germany
- Visit the Blue Mosque in Istanbul.
- Belize ATM Tour (jungle hike, wading upstream through a fast moving river and rock climbing to ceremonial site in a cave). You could never do this in the States because of law suits. Personal favorite.
- Dive the Great Barrier Reef.
- Fly-in for Salmon fishing in Alaska then soar over a glacier on the return trip.
- Fly a kite on the Yangtze River while taking a river cruise.
- Sample wine at Wyndham Estate in New South Wales, Australia.
- See the sunrise in Monument Valley.
- Hike the Narrows and Angels Landing in Zion National Park.
- Ski in Chamonix, France and take the tram to the top of Mont Blanc.
- Ride a camel to the Great Pyramids of Egypt.
- Visit Jesus’s birthplace in Bethlehem. It’s a cave!
- Watch the sunset and the green flash from Mallory Square in Key West
- See a musical in the London theatre district then take the Jack the Ripper tour.
- Shop for chandeliers in Prague.
- Slide through the shark tank at Atlantis Paradise Island, Bahamas.
- Read a juicy novel on the beaches in the Seychelles.
The only destination on my top ten list that is left is the Seychelles. Not all of these were even on my travel bucket list, but they definitely made a lasting impression. What destinations are your personal favorites? Let us know by leaving your comment.
Chris Myers spends most of her free time writing and dreaming up new characters who fight each other for page time. She is an award-winning author and lives in Colorado with her daughter, her better half, and her Bichon BeBe. Her work has appeared in the NewsMag and has earned several awards including first place Paul Gillette, Colorado Gold finalist, and semi-finalist in the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award. She has taught writing workshops for conferences, PPW, and Delve Writing and was an adjunct professor at CSU. Chris is a member of SCBWI and Pikes Peak Writers. She earned a Masters from the University of South Florida.
Look for her series RIPSTERS, a Young Adult, paranormal/mystery with the spark of romance, starting with DATE WITH THE DEAD.
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Blog | Goodreads
Lennon’s Rain: Amazon | Barnes & Noble
Lennon’s Jinx: Amazon | Barnes & Noble
Signed paperback of Lennons' Rain (US Only)
5 ebook copies
Follow the tour by clicking the banner: