Sunday, March 16, 2014

Spotlight Promo: One to Keep by Tia Louise


Today we're spotlighting One To Keep by the gorgeous Tia Louise.  We've got an excerpt, teaser pics and a link to the Book Trailer - plenty to whet your appetite!!


Title: One to Keep
Author: Tia Louise
Release Date: Jan 15, 2014
Genre: Contemporary Romance


There's a new guy in town...

"Patrick Knight, single, retired Guard-turned private investigator. I was a closer. A deal maker. I looked clients in the eye and told them I'd get their shit done. And I did..."

Patrick doesn't do "nice."

At least, not anymore.

After his fiancée cheats, he follows up with a one-night stand and a disastrous office hook-up. His business partner (Derek Alexander) sends him to the desert to get his head straight--and clean up the mess.

While there, Patrick meets Elaine, and blistering sparks fly, but she's not looking for any guy. Or a long-distance relationship.

Patrick's ready to do anything to keep her, but just when it seems he's changed her mind, the skeletons from his past life start coming back.





Suppressing a grin, I cupped her cheeks again and covered her mouth with mine. Her lips parted, and our tongues met. I felt her relaxing, and in that moment, the questions in my head were answered and the answers satisfied me deeply. She was mine. No matter what came next. With a calm confidence, I knew I’d never let her go again.

My mouth moved to her cheek. “Nobody’s getting over anybody here. So why torture us both?”

Her body shook with her small laugh. “Aren’t you trained for torture?”

“Yes, but you’re not.”

She slid down and put her cheek against my chest again. My fingers threaded into her silky hair. She was so beautiful in my arms.

Her head turned, and she rested her forehead on me, exhaling deeply. “I still don’t want a long distance relationship.”

But her words didn’t knock the breath out of me like the first time. Back then, I wasn’t sure of anything. Now everything had fallen into place. Everything felt possible. I pushed against the mattress, sitting up and bringing her with me. Her green eyes glistened when they met mine, but I smiled.

“So we’ll figure it out,” I said, smoothing my thumbs over her cheeks. “We’ll get through the weeks however we can, we’ll be together on the weekends, and we’ll figure out what the future’s going to look like. This distance is not forever.”

Her head dropped, but only for a moment. When she lifted it again, she moved forward, wrapping her arms around my neck. My hands spanned her waist before sliding up her body to her beautiful breasts. The scent of cactus flower surrounded me, and I lay her back, ready to catch up on all the days we’d missed.

“Now, that first time was amazing, but it went way too fast.” I covered one tight nipple with my mouth and then the other as her little moans began, her fingers threaded in my hair.

“You think?” she sighed.

“Yes,” I said against her body, traveling lower. I kissed her flat stomach, inhaling the warm perfume lingering on her skin. She whispered my name, and I gave her belly one more kiss before catching her thighs and spreading them open...




Watch the Book Trailer on Vimeo




Tia Louise is a former journalist, world-traveler, and collector of beautiful men (who inspire all of her stories... *wink*)--turned wife, mommy, and novelist.

She lives in the center of the U.S.A. with her lovely family and one grumpy cat. There, she dreams up stories she hopes are engaging, hot, and sexy, and that cause readers rethink common public locations...It's possible she has a slight truffle addiction.

Books by Tia Louise:
ONE TO HOLD (Derek & Melissa), 2013
ONE TO KEEP (Patrick & Elaine), 2014


Amazon Author Page | Facebook | TwitterPinterest

Stalk the Characters of One to Hold & One to Keep on Facebook





Paperbacks on  Amazon | Createspace




No comments:

Post a Comment