Monday, August 11, 2014

Book Tour: The Accidental Kiss by Nicole Simone







Title: The Accidental Kiss
Author: Nicole Simone
Genre: YA Paranormal Romance
Publication Date: August 12, 2014
Cover Design: Mael Designs



They were like fire and ice.

But he was everything she didn’t know she needed.

Marked by tragedy, Sky Noel leaves Los Angeles with her mom to start anew in Castor, a small town in Louisiana. It was supposed to be Sky’s chance to have a normal life but she soon finds out normal isn’t written in her DNA.

When a mysterious boy named Daemon shakes up Sky’s fragile hold on reality, she is thrust into a world where zombies and voodoo not only exist in the pages of a novel. They are hidden in the darkest corners where danger lurks and death awaits. With a price on her head, Sky has to put her trust in the boy with the ocean blue eyes but is Daemon everything she was warned against and more?

Tricked into selling his soul, Daemon lives out his existence at the mercy of the voodoo priest. T hat is until one fateful night when his path is forever changed.

Desperate to atone for his sins, Daemon brings it upon himself to protect Sky at any cost. However, a secret hidden in his past could rip away the very person who makes him feel human again.




My expression matched his own as I resisted the temptation of throwing a paint can at his head. He had yanked me in here against my will and he was acting as if I was the irrational one.

“Sure. I would love to know why I am sitting in shoebox instead of my English class.”

Daemon pinned me to the wall with his stare. Any other smart ass remarks I had died in my throat. He began to stalk the small square footage like a caged animal, muttering. As I was about to grow worried about the state of his mind, Daemon stopped and looked at me. His mouth opened, then shut. Shaking his head, he ran his fingers through his hair.

“I can’t believe I am about to do this,” he muttered. Finally, his chin tipped upwards. “Somebody wants to kill you Sky, and they won’t stop until you have been bled dry.”




Nicole Simone works in digital media by day and at night, pen’s character driven romance novels that will make your mama blush. She lives in Los Angeles, C.A with her fat bulldog named Humphrey.

Nicole shares with us her inspiration for the The Accidental Kiss:

The Accidental Kiss was based on my first novel I ever wrote, four years ago give or take. However, the plot came to me when I was sixteen. Reeling from a breakup, I thought how amazing it would be if I could kiss a guy and see the potential future of said relationship. That way if a dude was going to cheat on me or turn out to be a complete ass, I could cut my losses early. No harm, no foul. Since my dad is a writer, I pitched him the idea, which he loved with great enthusiasm. Let’s be honest though, my dad is my number one supporter and everything I do is met with an outpouring of support. So, I didn’t take him seriously. The idea sat untouched in the corners of my brain until one foggy autumn morning. Instead of working on my history paper, I sat at my desk and begun to turn the idea into a novel. Although that novel never went anywhere, it did give me the jumping off point for The Accidental Kiss. Now here we are!


Website | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest

Goodreads | Amazon Author Page



Amazon | Barnes and Noble | Smashwords


$40 Amazon Gift Card 
and Book Inspired Keychain


No comments:

Post a Comment