Meet Benjamin Chase and let's get to know him a little better shall we?
Ten questions with Benjamin Chase:
1. Favorite band- I have varied taste in music but I will admit that I am partial to old school rock. I listen to Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, ZZ Top, The Stones amongst others during my workouts.
2. Movie- I really have no clue. I work my ass off pretty nonstop so I don’t really get much down time to watch movies.
3. Food- Food. Now there is a subject I can talk about all day. I really enjoy cooking. I would say my favorite food is nothing fancy. Sixteen ounce grade-A Texas T-Bone, Medium-rare. I like my meat pink. Loaded baked potato on the side. I’m a meat and potato kind of guy.
4. Drink- Alcohol- aged scotch. Twelve year old Ballentine’s to be specific. Other than quality scotch, I drink water and coffee and fruity wine when I am coerced into it.
6. Tattoo- -I don’t have any ink myself but I have considered letting Tucker change that. I will say, I have taken a liking to tattoos with bio.mech.
7. Book-The Catcher In The Rye. It’s a classic. Although there is this cook book that is near and dear to my heart.
8. Holiday-Saint Patrick’s Day. There is green everywhere and it gives me a great excuse to indulge in expensive scotch.
9. Tv show-I love that show Hell’s Kitchen. That Chef Ramsey is ruthless. He’d be great in a cross examination. He intimidates the shit out of people and he is the best at what he does. I like that guy.
10. Pet- I don’t have any pets nor do I want one. Not my thing. Maybe a fern.
a Rafflecopter giveaway