He made a deal with the devil to save the woman he loves…
After tragedy rocks the foundation of their relationship, Australian Sentinel Gavin Cassidy and whale biologist Zoe Morgan call it quits. Gavin can’t forgive himself for shattering her trust, and being with the sexy rock star is killing Zoe. Literally.
But love—and duty—are powerful motivators, and alliances are forged in the most unlikely places. With the key to salvation locked inside the mind of an unconscious child, Gavin must find another way to snuff out the Fyre Elementals before millions of humans die, or make good on his deal with the devil and lose the one he loves. Again.
*This book contains graphic language, sex, and violence. Not suitable for readers under the age of 18.
**The author will donate all profits from the sale of the JUST BREATHE trilogy to programs that educate people about whales and the challenges they face.(less)
Gavin Cassidy’s Top Ten Cars
1. Any brand of woody wagon. Lots of room for extracurricular
2. Lamborghini Murcielago. 661 horsepower. Not high up in
the “aesthetically pleasing” category, which is why it ranks low on my list.
But I certainly wouldn’t kick it outta bed.
3. Ford Mustang. Affordable, fast at 305 hp, decent gas
mileage. Nice toy to keep about.
4. Land Rover Discovery 4 SDV6 SE. Great
all-terrain vehicle for mudding and that.
5.Aston Martin One-77. Because who doesn’t want to pretend
they’re James Bond whilst zipping through Sydney
traffic? And it comes at the low, low price of $1.85 million. Badass spy gadgets
and license to kill not included.
6. Hennessey Venom GT. 6.2-liter LS9 Turbocharged V8 with
1200 horsepower. Only drawback: price tag is a bit off-putting at nearly a
7. SRT Viper VX. Hot
style and 640 horsepower say it all.
8. Chevrolet Corvette C7. Not out yet, but they promise a
resurrection of the 70s Stingray. More badassery.
9. Ferrari California.
Top speed 310 kph. zero to 100 km/h in 3.9 seconds. Yes. Yes. And yes.
10. 1970 Holden HT Monaro. My baby. Wouldn’t trade her for
Top Ten Desserts
10. Blueberry tart with vanilla yoghurt. Don’t judge.
9. Lamingtons. I’m not a huge fan of chocolate, but this isn’t
bad, and it’s a national favourite. July 21 is National Lamington Day in Australia.
8. Grilled bananas with passion fruit and yoghurt. Mum used
to make this on Sundays. Fond memories.
7. Scones with clotted cream. I’m not afraid to admit I like
a good scone.
6. Anzac biscuits. Simple. Crunchy. Delicious. Lots of
history behind these as well.
5. Baklava. Honey and nuts. Winning combo.
4. Tim Tams. Any flavour. Pure Aussie goodness.
3. Strawberries and cream. For my lady.
2. Pavlova – what respectable Aussie doesn’t love a good
pav? The meringue is my favourite bit.
1. American hot fudge sundae. Vanilla ice cream. Desiccated
coconut. Cherry on top. LOTS of fudge. You don’t even have to eat it to enjoy
it. Just ask Zed. ;-)
Top Ten Things I Love about Zed
10. Her hands. They work magic on me.
9. Her girly bits. Anyone who doesn’t include girly bits on
a Top Ten List about his girlfriend is a bloody liar. Blokes like boobs
8. Her hair. It always falls in between us when we’re
getting busy. Sexy as hell.
7. Her mouth. Pretty obvious where I’m going with this one.
See number 9 above.
6. Her feet. I’ll admit. I have a bit of a foot fetish. But
only with Zed. Never cared for feet before I met hers. They’re so delicate.
Perfect. Kissable. I get a hard-on just looking at them.
5. Her determination and drive. Once her mind is set, Zed
won’t let anyone or anything get in her way. She’s relentless. In every way.
4. Her passion. I’ve never met a person so dedicated to her
profession. She thinks, breathes, and lives whales. Sometimes I’m a bit jealous
when she gets lost in her own little world with them. But I get it. And I love
her for it.
3. Her Water. Deep, rich, cool, calming. The best part? It’s
all for me.
2. Her eyes. They see straight through me and into my soul.
I’m totally vulnerable when she looks at me. And that’s fine by me.
1. Her mind. It works in such unique and
beautiful ways. Zed is the smartest person