Monday, March 25, 2013

2 Winners will be gifted Music of the Heart by Katie Ashley

Here's the deal folks. I am reading Music of the Heart right this second and I LOVE it. I love the easy banter and can't help but wish I was as quick witted as Abby. I have my moments, but I'm not that good. Jake is swoon worthy as all get out. He will make your heart go pitter patter. Don't get me wrong he's not perfect but you can't help but just "want" him! Girls he is soooo smexy and don't get me started on AJ and Rhys. Ok, ok you get my point...


So this is what I want to do without going through the hassle of a pain in the neck raffelcopter. Just leave a comment and your email address and I will run it through Random.org later and pick 2 winners. Because of time differences I will give until tomorrow afternoon when I get home from work to pick winners.